Reminder: Know before you go!
- Please note that pre-appointment COVID screenings are mandatory, and we cannot make exceptions. This includes both a phone screening several days before your appointment, and a contactless temperature check after entering our lobby for your appointment.
- Please also note that the office is cooler than normal due to the additional PPE that must be worn by our staff for your protection. We recommend bringing along a sweater if you tend to get cold. We have also removed toothbrushes from the bathroom, so please be sure to brush and floss prior to your appointment.
- Additionally: Masks are required by anyone entering the office, and we ask that you call from the parking lot when you arrive as our waiting room is completely closed -- 734-677-2156.
- If your child is receiving dental care, we do allow one parent or guardian to accompany them during treatment. However, we ask that siblings and other adults remain at home.
- More details about our COVID-19 policies are available on our website; please feel free to contact the office with any questions.