Soft Tissue Dental Laser Therapy
Dr. Shannon Norman-Kotre, Ann Arbor dentist, is proud to announce the addition of soft tissue laser therapy to her practice’s offering of therapeutic options for protecting and managing patients’ oral health.
Soft tissue laser therapy is fast becoming a popular and effective choice for treating many common dental problems quickly, and with less pain and downtime than might be required using other treatment methods.
Some of the oral health issues that can be treated by laser dental therapy include:
– Periodontal (gum) disease (scaling and root planing)
– Lesion removal (including canker sores)
– Removal of overgrown gum tissue
– Treatment of infections
– Removal of muscle attachments that restrict proper movement
Other benefits of dental laser therapy include:
– Reduced need for anesthesia as laser therapy is generally more comfortable than other forms of treatment
– Reduced anxiety in patients who avoid the dentist due to a fear of pain
– Minimization of bleeding and swelling
If you think laser dental therapy may be right for you, please feel free to give our Ann Arbor dental practice a call at 734-677-2156, or contact us via our website for more information or to request an appointment.